Sometimes it's ok to be a follower

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Princess Digital Stamp

It's beautiful and sunny. 
I really should spend the day outside.
Maybe a nice long walk followed by sitting in the backyard with the little and the pups.
Make some lunch on the grill and have a picnic.
Explore the yard and determine how I want to garden this year.

So many choices...

Then there is always the never ending to-do list.
Chores, running to the store, car maintenance, and of coarse there's a box of hair dye looming in my closet reminding me that my hair needs a little love. That however, would require me talking my family into be self entertained for maybe an hour while I hide in the bathroom...lol yeah that's probably not going to happen.
 
All the options in the world to choose from and you know what I really feel like doing?
Camping out on the couch and coloring with a movie marathon on the tv.
My son's been on a Spongebob kick.
My husband on a Sons of Anarchy one.
I'm feeling very out numbered by the boys.
I'm considering popping Twilight in the dvd player and completely taking over the living room for a bit. I'll share the room but it's girl tv time.

I don't know how well that will actually work, but luckily I'm prepared to at least color.
I inked an older illustration recently and it's ready to go.
So if anyone else out there is having a creativity day too; here's a new digi for you.

Princess Cuddlebug Cuties

  I'll post again soon with colored inspiration.
And feel free to link back your creative projects too.

Enjoy coloring and crafting with Princess, but please give me; Anna Stillwell at Cuddlebug Cuties, credit for drawing her.
Hugs,
Anna

11 comments:

  1. Happy that I found your blog! Really like it!
    It’s so beautiful!

    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's very pretty - thank you very much :-D
    IKE in Greece xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anna,
    I hope that you are having a wonderful day.
    Thank you so much, she is really beautiful.
    Look forward to using and colouring her.
    Love and best wishes.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so beautiful, and thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I wish I was where you are to have such nice weather, lol. Thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful girl with us.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is adorable! And isn't it crazy how busy life gets sometimes? Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete